Sunday, February 20, 2011

Best Credit Card For Miles





They are right, television, I have
said: "Look, but because she did not go there?
talk about women, which is in fashion,
of this but she should have got already. "
And I say," Look I can not, there is also Al Bano,
I ruined, and then are only my cock, but there is also
Gianni Morandi,
and not a little contempt 'of advertising. "

Lights in San Remo that night,
that's strange, we were all there, but fuck
that fog,
singing on stage, and who knows if I vote. There is also
Benigni with his Mameli,
hooray hooray the national-popular,
between the valleys with little veils,
I do not want to Milan più tornar.

Ma il tempo emigra, e il tempo è bieco
non son capace più di dire un solo no,
io che conosco latino e greco
e che m'impegno, e che altro devo fà'?
Fo la mia vita, c'è il carovita
tanto dovevo prima o poi finire lì
sulla Riviera coi suoi bei fiori
cazzo se è bello, e non c'ero stato mai.

Scrivi Vecchioni, scrivi canzoni
che più ne scrivi più sei bravo e fai danè,
tanto che importa a chi le ascolta
se giù in platea ci son La Russa e Santanchè?
Fatti votare, fatti valere,
Avril Lavigne, e le Benigne ed i Modà,
poi alzi il premio, e cosa importa
alzalo well, so all the Vedran.

my Milan, say it to my aunt, so cold,
poor thing, 'it a little bit' more
do a race, me it back, bring it here and there
f or the winters too. And I've been in the garage
the seventeenth century,
a girl and then my wife does not know,
ammore sorry I was joking
lights in San Remo, here is a bigiù.

0 comments:

Post a Comment