Monday, February 7, 2011

Hair Styling Birthday Invitations

And shit, and then sell it too! Two drops of pride


Shit, stracataminchia, and sanguiddìo madonnabùnga a blog sold for $ 315 million !

Yes, I agree, is the famous Huffington Post, 25 million visitors a month, unanimously defined authoritative, and so on, but three hundred and fifteen million dollars, of which three hundred cash! Figures like that would be able to generate endless nightmares, try to imagine if you asked the Equitalia, I know I. Yet Mrs. Arianna Huffington pluck them all. So, fuck, very nearly the items on sale yet I, the blog . I will moderate in demands: a million dollars I would take a dozen, do fifteen. I put in place for what I have left to live, I'll send one hundred and eighteen in the ass, ambulances and whatever else, I make the little house on Elba, repaired all the CPA, the purchase by the City of Martyrs Foibe wide and is dedicated to Juan Rodolfo Wilcock, and I also put forward several. It does not matter to AOL, just a facade or a cooperative buying group, which will never be the miserable 15 million dollars, euros and if you are even better! I read on the

Republic the blog of Mrs. Huffington has played an important role in the election of Obama and would be deployed on the left , while not intending to go that far, I could still do something to help elect Sassicaia Molotov for mayor of Livorno, or Red to Her Majesty's Ambassador to the Holy See, or better still Iononstoconoriana exclusive representative of a chain of sex shops "Walter Mazzacurati" in the Islamic Republic of Iran Funestan (sing, or diva) . In short, a bargain for everyone. Years that are now free to work without even putting the Google AdSense, and it is time to start a bit 'to make good tutta questa popo' d'attività, di nottate insonni, di taroccamenti al Paint, d'ogni cosa.

Naturalmente, con grande benevolenza, nel pacchetto in vendita sarebbe compreso tutto quanto l' Asocial Network : sia il Treggia's Blog (convenientemente rinominato Old Wrecks Blog - Old Cars around the World) , sia la Pampalea (che ha la stoffa dell'opinionista). Per il pagamento (rigorosamente cash) potete passare direttamente in via dell'Argingrosso. Mi raccomando la puntualità. Lo Huffington Post può cominciare pure a tremare, specie quando sarò abbastanza autorevole da sostenere la candidatura di Dan Peterson alla presidenza USA. Per me, numero uno!

0 comments:

Post a Comment